What we offer
- You’ll get to work within a young and motivated team;
- You’ll be using state-of-the-art technology and research on the market, and you’ll be receiving continuous training on both;
- You’ll have numerous opportunities for personal development;
- You’ll organize your tasks autonomously, with a focus on results.
What we need to see
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering and/or extensive experience in the field;
- Experience in software development and/or as data scientist and/or data engineer;
- Excellent knowledge of Python, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, and Unix-based systems;
- Experience in unit testing, git, continuous integration and containerization;
- Knowledge of Deep Learning models;
- Knowledge of TensorFlow or PyTorch;
- Cloud development experience (GCP or AWS);
- Open-mindedness for learning new technologies/tools/frameworks;
- Long-term vision regarding how to advance the data infrastructure to the next level, exploring and evaluating new technologies as appropriate.
- Design and implementation of Machine Learning models;
- Optimizing the training and inference phase of Machine Learning models on the cloud;
- Testing of implemented solutions.